This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission screening exercise that the management has released the 2020/2021 first and second batch admission lists.
TASUED admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login, click ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
According to TASUED management, ‘we have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, its now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear!‘
Congratulations to all the newly admitted candidates.