Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for competitive entry/admission into the School Of Basic Midwivery, Kishi, A Satellite Campus Of Oyo State College Of Nursing And Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan For 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Sale of forms starts from Thursday 12th November, 2020 online application must be completed on or before 24th January, 2021.
The programme is for three years commencing in March 2021 after which candidates will be presented for the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify and be eligible for registration with N&MCN as Registered Midwives (RM).
Eligibility and Requirements
- 1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- 2. Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
- This is eighteen (18) month programme. After the completion of the programme candidates will be presented for both the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
Entrance Examination / Interview / Resumption Date
- Date and Venue of Entrance Examination: Tuesday, 9th February – Friday, 12th February, 2021. and will be held simultaneously at:
a) School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, Irepo Local Government
b) Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Date and Venue of Interview: Tuesday, 23rd – Friday, 26th February, 2021. For your registration and admission guidelines. Contact Mjeducational via 08034420428