This is to inform all the newly admitted students that the resumption date for the General Nursing Programme is Monday, 12th April 2021 Successful candidates who are on the merit list are to report at the office of the Registrar, Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan from 8:00am to 4:00pm to collect their admission letter, but must have paid the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) only as Acceptance Fee through the College website.
CLICK HERE for a list of admitted students.
Do not pay through any Bank account click here to login for payment
2) Process of the online acceptance payment is as follows:
- Your registration and pin number you obtained will be used to login to pay the Acceptance fee
- Once you make the online payment, make sure you print out the Acceptance Payment Receipt
- Acceptance payment receipt will be used to collect Admission Letter from the office of the Registrar
- Any candidate who fail to pay the Acceptance Fee before Friday, 30th April 2021 will forfeit the admission for other candidates on waiting list
- The School fee is expected to be paid latest Friday, 7th May, 2021.
2) Details of the School Fee will be stated and attached to the Admission Letter for each candidate
3) For further enquires, please visit the Admission Office or the Registrar office or call 07036924010