All prospective students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure are to take note of the following Excerpts from FUTA Radio Special Programme on Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
1. Candidates should come to the screening centers only at the time allotted to them. Candidates have been batched and given a specific day and time for the screening.
2. Candidates should come to the Screening Centre with a non-scientific calculator and pencil. Phones and other materials are not allowed. FUTA will provide a plain sheet at the venue for the candidates.
3. Technical staff of FUTA will be available at all the Centres
4. Candidates are not allowed to discuss or interact with other candidates during the course of the Screening. All inquiries and questions should be directed to the available technical staff
5. Candidates caught in the act of any form of malpractice will be disqualified
6. Candidates should click the submit button only at the end of the screening when they are sure that they are done with the test.
7. Candidates will get their result within 24 hours of concluding their test.