This is to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing Ihiala School of Midwifery for 2021/2022 academic session.
This Programme offers you:
1. Registered Midwifery Certificate recognized worldwide.
2. The opportunity to gain Direct Entry Programme into any University of your choice for BNSc Programme.
3. Direct Entry Opportunity into 18 months General Nursing Programme
1. The school has recorded 100% in her Midwifery Council Professional Exams with credits and distinctions.
2. The school has been upgraded to a college status
3. The school enjoys full accreditation status from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
4. The school performs excellently well that she is approved to conduct two streams of admission each year for five years, to help produce more professionals in Nigeria and beyond.
5. Her candidates are spread all over the world.
6. The school is one of the two schools in the South East that has been approved to run a Refresher program for students Midwives.
7. She enjoys these favors and trust from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, because of her effort to maintain excellence in Nursing Education and Practice.
BENEFITS OF ENROLLING INTO THE SCHOOL
1. You are guaranteed of all-round education and an uninterrupted academic calendar without any form of ‘strike’.
2. Capable, experienced and versatile lecturers
3. Quite and Conducive Environment for learning
Prospective Candidates must possess WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB or their equivalence with at least Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
NB: Possible Combinations in WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE is acceptable but NABTEB stands alone (cannot be combined with any other examinations)
Deadline for Purchase and Submission of forms: Thursday, 18th February 2021
The date for the Entrance Examinations/Interview: 19th February 2021 by 9:00AM
Programme Commences 26th March 2021.
Cost of Form: NGN10,500
Please note that Forms and Payment Details are obtainable in the School.
For Enquiries, call any of the phone Lines 08063883677, 08037599916